I've won drawings before, but I didn't even take this guy's company card thinking I wasn't going to win, but that he would most likely spam my email for the rest of my life.
So he told me I won, but to call him back when I figure out a time for the appointment. One piece of background info: He has odd hours of operation after 6pm weeknights, and on the weekends which adds to my skepticism that this is a 'too good to be true' prize (not really, but play along with me here). This leaves me to ponder a few options about my recent luck.
- This is all legitimate, and I am a lucky SOB who gets an awesome free rub down.
- There were many 'winners' of the drawing, and in order to get my massage, I have to sit through a seminar/sales pitch like those for timeshare vacations.
- There is fine print, like I have to pay for the oils and creams, or commit to a pay massage in the future.
- The massage business is a front for a prostitution/escort service.
- Not that I'm a homophobe, but the male masseuse is gay, and he turns creepy and horny while I'm all but naked.
Any other crazy scenario I might be missing? Did I hit the nail on the head or what? Ha! Now that my imagination is done running away from me, I'll be sure and post how it all turns out.